GIANT in arcmsr(4)

erich erich at areca.com.tw
Fri Aug 25 02:39:37 UTC 2006

Dear BR, GReenX.,

I have this last driver on my lab for areca testing procedure.
I promised that the driver sould passed testing on Power Mac and SPARC
machine.
But I can not install FreeBSD 6.0 on my Power Mac G5 system till now.
Its coding style not yet all change into unix style.
This code had ran more a week of my testing script.
You can use it till my final release code for FreeBSD org.

Best Regards
Erich Chen