Gateway [SOLVED]

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 20 08:01:03 UTC 2006

SigmaX asdf wrote:
> For the archives:
>
> Found my problem.  Te firewall_type option is case sensitive -- and "OPEN"
> is supposed to be lowercase.

I would find that very surprising, given that as far as I can see,
everywhere that the firewall_type variable is parsed it's tested against
[Oo][Pp][Ee][Nn]. Can you please verify that if the _only_ thing you change
is that variable from "open" to "OPEN" that it doesn't work, and if so, can
you please set rc_debug and rc_info to yes in /etc/rc.conf, reboot, and give
us an idea where it's breaking?

Thanks,

Doug