FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE: Unexplained power off

Android Andrew [:] android at oberon.pfi.lt
Tue Aug 15 15:05:50 UTC 2006

Hi Christoph!

I've checked supply voltages by digital multimeter, and temperature I've
checked "manually" by putting my hand on supply case - it is not very
"academical" method, but reliable enough, I guess :)

I had an idea about capability of power supply. It is 420 Watt device. I
physically removed from the system additional network adapters, sound
card, DVD-drive, replaced video-card. Results with and without
additional devices are the same.

The same system has been working properly for the last 6 months under
amd64 version of FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE...