FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE: Unexplained power off

Android Andrew [:] android at oberon.pfi.lt
Tue Aug 15 12:38:43 UTC 2006

It is possible, but now machine does not getting too hot. See my first post:
"At first I thought that problem could be in CPU, power supply, mobo
chips overheating, but temperature sensors reported everything is OK. To
be on the safe side I installed additional radiators and coolers. But it
doesn't solve the problem."

There is no messages in mobo eventlog about overhating.