bce0: Error mapping mbuf into TX chain!

Scott Wilson scott.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 13:52:43 UTC 2006

On 7/13/06, Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko at ambrisko.com> wrote:
> David (Controller AE) Christensen writes:
> | Sorry, I've been out on vacation and just got back into town.  I'll MFC
> | the patch within the next day or two.
>
> I'll let you merge in the down/up fix that I put into -current.
>
> Doug A.

Hi, I just had a bce interface lock up with the same problem:

Aug  4 07:00:16 pe3 kernel: bce0: /usr/src/sys/dev/bce/if_bce.c(4644):
Error mapping mbuf into TX chain!
Aug  4 07:00:47 pe3 last message repeated 368 times

running v 1.2.2.5 of if_bce.c from RELENG_6 which has the
defragmentation patch mentioned in this thread.  Any suggestions on
how I can help find a fix?

scott