link_elf: symbol cam_simq_alloc undefined

Eugene M. Kim gene at nttmcl.com
Fri Apr 28 04:59:53 UTC 2006

Thanks, that fixed it!  : )

scottl: Could you commit (and MFC) the fix?  It's as simple as adding a
MODULE_DEPEND line:

	MODULE_DEPEND(amr, cam, 1, 1, 1);

after the DRIVER_MODULE line in src/sys/dev/amr/amr_pci.c

I'm not sure about amr_linux though; it seems that there's no CAM
reference in amr_linux.c, but that amr_linux is just a compatibility
layer on top of amr.  In that light, perhaps:

	MODULE_DEPEND(amr_linux, amr, 1, 1, 1);

is in order.  Also, the existing MODULE_DEPEND line probably should be
changed to:

	MODULE_DEPEND(amr_linux, linux, 1, 1, 1);

Cheers,
Eugene