Updated 6.1 schedule?

Thomas David Rivers rivers at dignus.com
Tue Apr 25 15:47:37 UTC 2006

I've been watching the 6.1-RC1 web pages, etc... following the
wonderful progress.

However, the dates on the schedule page seem to be a little off
now.   I was wondering if anyone had some idea of what the new
dates might be... if there's no idea; then I will patiently wait.

I've got a few 4.10 machines that could do with an upgrade,
and I don't think moving to 5.4 is the way to go...  So,
I'm pending waiting on 6.1.

I'm not meaning to pressure or anything, beggars can't
be choosers... just wondering if anyone has an idea...

	- Thanks! -
	- Dave Rivers -

--
rivers at dignus.com                        Work: (919) 676-0847