/usr/libexec/save-entropy, IPv4: not found

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Tue Apr 25 11:23:07 UTC 2006

About an hour ago I started getting regular
messages from cron running /usr/libexec/save-entropy which
contail the single line "IPv4: not found"

Anybody got any ideas ? The only thing I did at that porint
was to do an 'rm' of /usr/obj in preparation for compiling
this mornings 61 code to test it. Removing /usr/obj should not
affect a running system at all.

The box is currently running 6.1-RC from last wednesday.  When my
compile finished I will do a re-install of world, but I am still
curious as to what might be causing this!

-pcf.