Intel EtherExpress Pro ISA card

Joseph Olatt joji at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 23 14:37:16 UTC 2006

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 09:11:24PM +0400, Igor Pokrovsky wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 01:20:11PM -0400, Matt Smith wrote:
> > I have this card install in a System but the GENERIC kernel does not pick it
> > up.  Is there a custom driver for this card or a step I'm missing.
>
> If this is non-PNP card you have to specify irq and dma explicitely.
>
> -ip

If the card you have is:
EtherExpress PRO/10 or PRO/10+ ISA adapter

then, I suspect you need to use the Intel supplied configuration utility
to set the irq and dma. The utility can be found on the Intel site. The
link is:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/T8Clearance.aspx?url=/2419/eng/e10disk.exe&agr=N&ProductID=248&DwnldID=2419&lang=eng