"smb_maperror: Unmapped error 1:158"----[FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE, samba-3.0.10, 1 , samba-libsmbclient-3.0.10_1]

Michael Zach zach at webges.com
Thu Apr 20 14:05:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I had the same error, dunno if it helps you but it worked for me when I set
the LC_ALL & LANG environment variables for all users in /etc/profile to
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 and LANG=en_US

cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Zach
e: zach at webges.com
p: +43-1-3196999-22
f: +43-1-3196999-33
w: www.webges.com

WEBGES Meeting Applications
Nussdorferstrasse 20/22a
1090 Vienna
Austria

This message contains information that may be privileged
or confidential and is the property of Webges.
It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.