How to change hardware clock

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Mon Apr 17 04:30:12 UTC 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 02:25, Mare Negrocan wrote:
> I repeat, I have trouble with hardware clock!
>
> Ntpd, ntpdate, rdate don't update my hardware clock.
>
> No error messages.

No idea.
Maybe your hardware is broken?
You haven't supplied any information about your hardware.

What do you mean exactly? When you reboot the BIOS time is unchanged? Does the
clock change in FreeBSD when you use those?

Also, don't drop the CC.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum