ICH7 SATA RAID Broken, Was (Re: Timescale for 6.1-RELEASE...)

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 01:12:35 UTC 2006

On 4/12/06, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Send email to Søren Schmidt sos at FreeBSD.org and/or post this on the
stable mailing list, their is nothing I can do personally that will
fix it for you. You could start hacking away at the problem if you
know some C, digging around in /usr/src/sys/dev/ata/

If you're just now joining us this is about:

P.S. I'm cc'ing this to freebsd-stable and soren, removed freebsd-questions

--
BSD Podcasts @ http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/