Disappointed

Alexey Karagodov karagodov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:04:22 UTC 2006

2006/4/6, Chris H. <bsd at 1command.com>:

> Quoting Alexey Karagodov <karagodov at gmail.com>:
>
> > 2006/4/6, Dennis Melentyev <dennis.melentyev at gmail.com>:
> >>
> >> Alexey,

> >> 9.0and so
> time!
> >>

> >> 'Must' is a toooo strong word. If they wish - they will. If you need
> you
> >> have two options: do it yourself or pay some money to someone who can.
> >> Period. Or have you paid them for that? :)
> >> Just don't use any system in production without having it tested first.
> >> This world is not perfect, and software is way less perfect than world.
> :)
> >>

> > ok. then, freebsd-developers may change "The Power To Serve" to "The
> Power
> > To Test", "FreeBSD is an advanced operating system " to "FreeBSD is
> > an advanced operating system in stage of forever development", etc.
> > pay money to use stable (working) product or help us to develope it for
> free
>
> Boy. I don't get it. It hasn't cost you anymore than time to use FreeBSD.
> If your concerned with how a particular version runs on various hardware,
> simply wait to see what others experiences have been with it. You are not
> *required* to use the latest version(s). For that matter; you're not
> required to use it at all. But personally, after years of usage; I'd have
> to say that all-in-all, you'd be hard pressed to find a better OS -
> especially
> for the money. ;)

 and again. if *NIX developers can't answer user's question, they say "get
out" or "it's your problem" or "try something else" or "For that matter;
you're not required to use it at all". everytime one answer for multiple
question "WE ARE *NIX, WE ARE GODS. YOU, GO TRY SOMETHING ELSE"

--Chris

> >  don't want to develope! i want to use, i want to help you with some
> advise
> want
> test
> i'm
> >>

> >> That's great! That's your contribution to the project. Every one here
> >> contribute whatever they can: money, hardware, code, PR, support.
> >> But no one can say what someone must to do.
> >>
> >> PS. Без обид?
> >>

> > а то! :)
> > какие обиды. нормальненько так беседуем ...
> >
> > --
> >>
> >> Dennis Melentyev
> >>

> --
> Linux is not,
> nor never will be, UNIX.

 he don't want to be a UNIX. he don't need it.