Disappointed

Alexey Karagodov karagodov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:23:55 UTC 2006

2006/4/6, Dennis Melentyev <dennis.melentyev at gmail.com>:

> Alexey,
>
> 2006/4/6, Alexey Karagodov <karagodov at gmail.com>:
>
> > hi.
> > i think, this unstablity happaning just because developers trying to
> > make
> > two systems at one time, one is 6.0 and another 7.0 current and they
> > supporting old version, lower then 6.0
> > i want to ask developers, why you developing new system, 7.0, if you
> > don't
> > finish old, 6.0 ?!
> > finish 6.0, make it work, and upgrade it to 7.0 and to 8.0 and to 9.0and so
> > on ...
> > what so new and revolutionary in 7.0 in comparison with 6.0 ?!
> > to use your system i must be a DEVELOPER, but i don't have so much time!
>

> 'Must' is a toooo strong word. If they wish - they will. If you need you
> have two options: do it yourself or pay some money to someone who can.
> Period. Or have you paid them for that? :)
> Just don't use any system in production without having it tested first.
> This world is not perfect, and software is way less perfect than world. :)

ok. then, freebsd-developers may change "The Power To Serve" to "The Power
To Test", "FreeBSD is an advanced operating system " to "FreeBSD is
an advanced operating system in stage of forever development", etc.
pay money to use stable (working) product or help us to develope it for free

  don't want to develope! i want to use, i want to help you with some advise
> > (
> > e.g. what feature to add, what feature to change etc), i can and i want
> > share some of my hardware to feet your needs, make a mirror, make a test
> > server/workstation/notebook/PDA etc. i'm not an freebsd developer. i'm
> > just
>

> That's great! That's your contribution to the project. Every one here
> contribute whatever they can: money, hardware, code, PR, support.
> But no one can say what someone must to do.
>
> PS. Без обид?

а то! :)
какие обиды. нормальненько так беседуем ...