[freebsd-stable@freebsd.org]: lpt0 always busy

Robert Zagarello bzag0 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 09:34:18 PDT 2005

  Can you get hold of a simpler printer, one that uses
the HP500 driver for example, and test your port?  I
tend to think it's a driver issue, at least until you
can rule it out.  I've had this problem on a NetBSD
system, for example, which got solved by switching to
just such a simpler printer and driver.

BZAG