geom_mirror and ggatec/d safe for filesystem replication?

Colin Farley Colin.Farley at ecarecenters.com
Sat Sep 24 14:03:16 PDT 2005

   I can't say if this config is safe because I don't have any exper   ieince with it. But, I can say that I use rsync to sync filesystems on
   two    failo   filesyst   the backup.    network between the t   normally fairly small.    for about 9 or 10 months.     alternative if it is practical for    replicate.

   Colin