Encrypt some services with ipsec

carlopmart at gmail.com carlopmart at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 10:49:54 PDT 2005

H all,

  I have two prodction servers with FreeBSD 5.4 (all security patches
are applied). They running some services like dns, ssh, http, ftp, etc.
But I woukd like to encrypt some services for some hosts with ipsec when
it is accessed. For example:

  - DNS resolution: not encrypted.
  - DNS replication master-slave: encrypted by ipsec.
  - Telnet: encrypted by ipsec for some hosts. Deny for the rest.
  - SSH: not encrypted for some hosts, encryted by ipsec for the rest.
  - FTP: encrypted by ipsec.
  - HTTP: encrypted by ipsec.

  is it possible to encrypt only certains services under ipsec tunnel??

Thank you for your help.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com