Using /stand/sysinstall for 5-STABLE package installation

FreeBSD User freebsd_usr at pcisys.net
Tue Sep 20 18:35:15 PDT 2005

Hello,

When I installed my system, I used the .iso images of
5.4-STABLE-SNAP006 for a minimal installation and then installed
various packages using pkg_add -r, downloading them from its default
setting of ftp.freebsd/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-5-stable/Latest.

I would like to use /stand/sysinstall for installing additional
packages but its option release name is set to use 5.4-STABLE-SNAP006.
This gives an error message saying that it cannot find that
distribution on an ftp server. I've tried changing the release name
under installation options but nothing I've entered works (e.g.,
"5.4-STABLE" or "5.4-LATEST"or "RELENG-5").

So how do I configure /stand/sysinstall to point to the latest stable
version to use it for installing additional packages?

Confused FreeBSD User