wireless, ndis and my ovislink wl8000

Jayton Garnett jay at codegurus.org
Sun Sep 18 10:06:06 PDT 2005

Thanks Daniel  :-)

I took the leap of faith and pulled out the rl0, removed rl0 from my
configs and all is well.
Now to  get my server a WiFi card (I will look for a supported card this
time)

The reason I got the OvisLink WL8000 was because I had seen support for
OvisLink cards a few days before in the hardware notes,
but when I purchased my card I had forgotten that it was normal ethernet
cards.

A big thanks to the people that developed ndis, I look forward to doing
this all again with ndisgen when 6.0 is released.

Jayton