new FreeBSD-webpage

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 13:53:08 PDT 2005

From: "Hector Lecuanda" <hlecuanda at gmail.com>

After seeng 60-odd messages in this thread in only 4 days, i can only say

BIKE SHED ALERT!

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/misc.html#BIKESHED-PAINTING
we could all take a minute and read that little jewel buried in the
docs, since this is a prime example of the bike-shed syndrome.

In the mean time, I say kudos to the designers and all those who took
the time to revitalize the web page.