Delivery reports about your e-mail

David Richards davidr at skyforge.net
Mon Oct 10 03:38:17 PDT 2005

On 10 Oct 2005, at 11:28, Phil Ackery wrote:

> Unable to open attached files, and anyway I plead total ignorance
> of these things. Can you take over my computer and sort it????????

why would freebsd.org be monitoring your mail usage ? I would check
ur pc incase you do have a hidden proxy and if you are clean. You can
ignore this email. It is probably a virus. I know my users get these
emails all the time.

David
--
David Richards <davidr at skyforge dot net>
http://www.skyforge.net