new FreeBSD-webpage

Murray Stokely murray at freebsdmall.com
Thu Oct 6 15:57:11 PDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 09:48:09PM +0100, Chris wrote:
> I think it's refreshing to see a new look, this is one is more current.
> I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't display so well in Dillo. It was
> great not having to start firefox just to see a bit of documentation.
> Well you can still get there it just needs a bit more clicking and
> scrolling.
>
> Ah I've just checked in firefox and part of the handbook prob is that
> the link is no longer on the front page. I would vote for documentation
> back on the front page.

Sending it to this list is like Voting for a presidential election by
talking about politics at the barber shop.  Please submit patches,
file PRs, or participate on the freebsd-www@ forum if you are really
interested in this.

There is a 'Documentation' link prominently on the main page, so you
need to be a lot more specific about what you want if you want
anything to be done about it.  You'll see the FAQ is in the Shortcuts
menu, bypassing the second level Documentation page.  A link to the
Handbook might very well be needed there as well, but it's hard to
tell if that's what you are proposing from your vague email.  Follow
ups to freebsd-www at FreeBSD.org.  Thanks,

	 - Murray