new FreeBSD-webpage

Peter Jeremy PeterJeremy at optushome.com.au
Fri Oct 7 01:37:53 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-Oct-06 20:22:06 +0300, Tuomo Latto wrote:
>Lynx Version 2.8.5rel.1 (04 Feb 2004) doesn't seem to handle XML,
>so when you're in a pinch with your fw/gw machine that doesn't have
>X installed and you quickly need to access eg. some documentation
>on the site, you're out of luck.

The first three links at the top of the new home page are in XML - they
appear to be the RSS news feeds.  The bits of documentation that I've
looked at are all in HTML.

It might be nicer if the RSS links were more clearly identified as
such but claiming that the website is incompatible with lynx is a bit
of an exaggeration.

--
Peter Jeremy