new FreeBSD-webpage

Peter Jeremy PeterJeremy at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 6 04:17:54 PDT 2005

It's definitely a totally different look.  At this stage, I'd say
that I prefer the old site - but that's a very personal opinion and
is at least partially based on familiarity.  I'm disappointed that
the daemon has gone from the top banner.

I'd suggest that the most important feature that is missing is a
website map.  The website looks nothing like it used to and many of my
commonly referenced links are no longer on the home page.  Finding my
way around is going to be very time consuming until I learn my way
around it.

On the positive side, I'm glad that it's still usable with a text
browser.  On the downside, I notice it now uses cookies.
--
Peter Jeremy