FreeRadius Segmentation fault

Christian Meutes cm at de.clara.net
Mon Oct 3 09:32:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

i noticed the same problem when FreeRADIUS tries to load rlm_sql_mysql.
Tested with FreeBSD 5.4-Stable, MySQL 4.0.26 (LinuxThreads) and FreeRADIUS
1.0.4 and 1.0.5.
It seems that Alan doesnt have any possibilities to test FreeRADIUS under
FreeBSD. Yesterday i offered him a machine to test and debug this problem,
maybe he will take care and further examine this.

--On Monday, October 03, 2005 11:33:28 +0200 Thomas Krause
<freebsd-stable at chef-ingenieur.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm unable to run FreeRadius with mysql-backend. When starting the
> radiusd, he dies with "Segmentation fault". I posted this to
> the FreeRadius mailinglist, but nobody could help me.
> http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2005-September/047
> 030.html
> Alan thinks, the problem exists only on FreeBSD.
> Does anyone run FreeRadius with mysql successful under
> FreeBSD 5.4 or could give me hints for the setup?
>
> Kind regards,
> Thomas.

Christian Meutes

system engineer
--
claranet gmbh   internet service provider
tel   +49 (0) 69  - 40 80 18 - 300