trouble with cuad0

sebastian ssmoller sebastian.ssmoller at gmx.net
Tue Nov 29 13:39:34 GMT 2005

hi,
yesterday i updated one of my dev boxes from 5.3 to 6.0. this box has
two serial ports. i use "cu -l cuadX -s 38400" to connect some external
"devices".

this works perfectly fine with cuad1 but not with cuad0. on cuad0 i only
get "connected" from cu but then the line is not usable (no echo, no
input seems to reach the other end). on 5.3 both serial ports worked
perfectly fine this way.

anyone any idea what happend? is there some special handling for cuad0?

btw: the same happens on my laptop (running an older -current) when
using cuaU0 ...

thx
regards,
seb