FW: 6-BETA4 -> 6.0-RELEASE = sudden reboots

Xin LI delphij at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 13:35:16 GMT 2005

Hi,

On 11/19/05, Stepan Rakhimov <stepan_r at mail.ru> wrote:
> I've already tried this, but firsty i'm not sure that 6-stable will
> solve the problem, and secondly, i can finish buildworld process.
> As a partial help i've performed buildkernel and installkernel of
> 6-stable with no visible success.

Since we knew the date of BETA4, I think it would be also possible to
specify the date so you can obtain a copy of BETA4-ish code (add
"date=2005.10.07.00.00.00" or so after tag=RELENG_6_0) to see if the
problem goes away.  See cvsup(1) for more details.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net> http://www.delphij.net