6.0 freezes shortly after logging in.

Timm Florian Gloger timm.gloger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:50:03 PST 2005

Hi list,

I get some strange freezes with my fresh 6.0 installation.

After booting for a several times now i got 2 more freezes in not
coherent periods of time after logging in.

It is a complete freeze as far as i can explore, neither any keyboard
nor mouse input is noticed and keyboard "hangs" also (no numblock/
shiftlock switching possible).

I am able to access the fs through the other os so i checked the message
and other logfiles, but i cannot find any panic or other bad logentries.

Any ideas/ suggestions?

(Will post this as a new thread)
Thanks a lot again

Timm