gnome-upgrade.sh

Paul T. Root ptroot at iaces.com
Thu Nov 10 11:32:48 PST 2005

Things are running better now. I moved it to  a dedicated
DSL line in my lab, and it's chugging along.

I see an occasional g_vfs_done message fly across. Error 16
on a read.
Something like
g_vfs_done: acd0[READ(offset=81920, length=2048) Error = 16

Opps, I crashed the machine. When I moved it, I unplugged the
USB DVD-RW and I had mounted one of the dist discs on there.
When I did a umount it paniced. My bad.

acd0 would be the internal DVD drive.

It seems that problem with my network was indeed the
Cisco ASA box we're beta testing. We have the CSC module
installed which is a stand alone linux box running trend for
virus, intrusion, etc. And there is a bug in the ftp inspection.
Hangs things up.

Ok, since I think the network is solved, I'll take this opportunity
to restart portmanager on the network.