OT: Failure notices from blogger.com

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon Nov 7 19:38:07 PST 2005

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 10:39:08PM +0100, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> So someone probably subscribed one or more @blogger.com addresses to
> this, and other FreeBSD mailing lists.

%../bin/find_member blogger.com
%../bin/find_member @blogger.com
%

Apparently someone is subscribed via an address that is forwarded to
blogger.com.  Unfortunately, that's the point where I no longer have
control.

I could block all mail from blogger.com to mx1.freebsd.org, but some
folks might take exception....

However:  IMO, this is all off-topic to the freebsd-stable list.  Such
meta-comments about list contents are welcome at postmaster at freebsd.org,
which is where I have hinted that replies should go.

Peace,
david   (current hat: postmaster at freebsd.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Prediction is difficult, especially if it involves the future. -- Niels Bohr

See http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for public key.