kernel panic with cdrecord

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Mon Nov 7 04:53:41 PST 2005

on 05/11/2005 20:36 Manfred Lotz said the following:

> I agree. Happened to me as well under FreeBSD 6.0.  burncd was hanging
> when trying to fixate and never came back.

I personally don't see this problem, but I am still curious - has any of
you guys tried to debug this problem ? E.g. attaching with gdb and
checking where exaclty burncd hangs/loops etc. I am sure that there
should exist a PR for this problem, so maybe collecting all available
(useful) information under would help to make resolution closer.

--
Andriy Gapon