Strange warning while upgrading

Guillaume R. freebsd2 at freesurf.fr
Sun Nov 6 11:01:54 PST 2005

Hello
Today I decided to upgrade my box from 5.4 to 6.O. So I change the right
option in my stable-supfile and go through the process of upgrading.
I can't build the world, and the error message was:
"/usr/src/share/mk/bsd.compat.mk", line 36: warning: NOGAMES is deprecated
in favor of NO_GAMES.
So I remove /usr/obj only and retry. This time it works fine but in my .out
file (i used script in case it fails again) i could see those warnings a lot
and not only during the buildworld the same happen with the kernel build and
install and finally the installworld.
Does anyone got an idea where it comes from?
Thx