Why Move . . .

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Sat May 28 05:40:56 PDT 2005

On Sat, 28 May 2005 11:43:14 +0300
Phares Kariuki <pkariuki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Im currently running fedora core 2. I was informed about this list by
> a  friend running freebsd. Now what I wanted to ask is whether any one
> of you  has used any redhat flavours, if so, what is the distinct
> advantage of  moving to freebsd ( i have never used it), i cant just

The _only_ way you can find out if there is any advantage _for_ _you_ is
to try it out for yourself. Find a machine, install FreeBSD on it, and
use / play with for some time (a couple of weeks should do it).

Note: if you are happy with whatever you have; don't change.
If it works, don't fix it.
If you want to learn something new, then you should take time to learn
it.

Just my 0.02 euros.
--
Regards,