Linuxulator & UDP & PowerWare LanSafe III

Igor Robul igorr at speechpro.com
Thu May 26 22:50:06 PDT 2005

Daniel O'Connor wrote:

>Oops sorry, I didn't read it properly :(
>
>I looked at this project on the NUT home page ->
>http://www.lygre.org/upscode2/

Thank you for info. I'll try this as soon as possible, but in general I
need working LanSafe because
there are some Windows servers hooked into same UPS, and they monitor
Lansafe on main server.

I have tried several times LanSafe on FreeBSD 4-STABLE, and sometimes I
got message about timeout, but ls3con tries
several times, so it works. On FreeBSD-5 these timeouts just longer, and
ls3con could not process this situation.