Alright you primitive screwheads, LISTEN UP!!

Dariusz Kulinski takeda at takeda.tk
Fri May 20 18:24:58 PDT 2005

Hello Pete,

Friday, May 20, 2005, 5:43:41 PM, you wrote:

>> Yeah, It's SO HARD to set rule to delete posts by the subject or
>> references.

> Umm, actually this *is* quite hard to do in FreeBSD as shipped isn't it ?

> -pcf. [off to read 'man mail' to see what he missed...]

Are you seriously use command mail to read mail? :)

If so, then I'm still sure that you could filter it using grep, awk,
and perl ;)

--
Best regards,
 Dariusz                            mailto:takeda at takeda.tk
CCNA, SCSA, SCNA, LPIC, MCP certified
http://www.takeda.tk

Weinberg's Second Law
If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.