Creating a mini install disk, for particular needs

Chris Phillips SysAdmin at Rainbow-IT.net
Mon May 16 06:12:04 PDT 2005

Hi again,

Just a quick note to thank you for your pointer.

I have just installed PC-BSD onto an old box that was lying around the
office. It was a good experience, thanks :)

With just a few very small tweaks, I now have a PC-BSD device,
integrated into our corporate LAN (via NIS), users home folders mapped
over (via NFS) & we finally have a mature & capable alternative, to the
flaky & over-priced, hardware thin-clients, currently in use.

Rock On!

Chris P