Current status of nullfs and/or unionfs?

EirikØverby ltning at anduin.net
Fri May 6 03:45:34 PDT 2005

On 06-05-05 09:25, "Danny Braniss" <danny at cs.huji.ac.il> wrote:

>> Interesting approach. Is this with 4.x or 5.x? How do you union-mount /etc
>> (mount command/fstab entry)?
>>

> been doing it since 4.x (i think x < 9)

Any idea how unionfs will behave if stacked (more mounts on top of each
other)? I was playing with the thought of having a "template" jail directory
which I unionmount into my jails, then perhaps use your trick to union-mount
a md device into certain points in the jail. Got a gut feeling about that?

/Eirik