USB changes

Joe Altman fj at panix.com
Mon May 2 14:17:01 PDT 2005

It did go somewhere; Julian altered two files in the relevant source
and after I updated the issue was resolved.

>   13. Re: USB changes. (Joel)
>
> Message: 13
> Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 12:20:30 +0900
> From: Joel <rees at ddcom.co.jp>
> Subject: Re: USB changes.
> To: freebsd-stable at freebsd.org
>

> If I were Joe, I'd be wondering if that meant re-compiling the kernel.
>
> Did this go anywhere? (I also have UHB hardware that fusses on boot.)

> End of freebsd-stable Digest, Vol 108, Issue 1

I don't care what you think. This is not a stylishly insouciant stroll
out of the jungle, here. It's more like we've fallen out of our trees
and rolled, butt-naked before the entire galaxy, downhill. That, and
we seem to have a teensy problem lifting ourselves off the ground.