Need really cheap IDE mirroring PCI controlled for FreebBSD 4.10

Gerald de la Pascua geralddelapascua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:10:02 GMT 2005

we have had very good experiences with the basic 3ware cards,
I would recommend them,  easy to install,  reliable, and good perfomance,
in the uk they cost just over 100 pounds,  so a similar price to two
disks to plug into them.   When a disk fails  you would willingly pay
many times this amount,

kind regards,  Gerald