Can FreeBSD be installed on DellPowerEdge2800 ?

Art Mason amason at rackspace.com
Wed Mar 2 14:23:54 GMT 2005

Yeah, I cam across that on some mailing list archives, but saw some
additional references that this can cause issues with the amr driver.
Have you experienced any instability issues with the amr driver and PAE
enabled?  If not, then I'll give this a shot on one of our lab boxes for
testing.  Thanks for the suggestion, BTW.

--

Art Mason
Technical Support - Team F
amason at rackspace.com