ATA_INTERRUPT error (5-stable)

Jan Sebosik sebosik at demax.sk
Sun Jun 26 12:46:38 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

i`ve today upgraded my PC to board ABIT IS7-E2 with intel 865PE
chipset.I`ve IBM 120GXP drive. If i tried to boot my freebsd 5-stable
(from 18.6.2005), i got (after IPF initialization):
ATA_INTERRUPT was seen but timeout fired out with LBA=0.

This message appears infinetly. Bios in the mobo is newest since buy(so
no reflashing by me). Sometimes freebsd boots correctly (don`t know what
it will cause - it`s unpredictible), but then after let`s say 5 minutes
freezes (no kbd && mouse response).

Any ideas about how to get it boot correctly?!

tnx, Jan Sebosik