update libpthread

Khanh Cao Van cvkhanh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:30:21 GMT 2005

I find the libpthread in the src/lib/libpthread on the cvs server ,
but I could not get only that source code to my PC .
In the cvs file I edited :

*default host=cvsup.freebsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr/local
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
*default delete use-rel-suffix

# If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the following line.
*default compress

## Ports Collection.
#
# The easiest way to get the ports tree is to use the "ports-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "ports-*"
# collections,
ports-all
src-all

and the src-all will get all the sourcecode down . I did not want this
happend , just the sourcecode of my expecial packet only . How could I
get only the libpthread down ?