FreeBSD MySQL still WAY slower than Linux

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Mon Jun 13 15:54:42 GMT 2005

> Reread the above for the answer to your last question.

Sorry, rephrased - 'How can I set that environment variable for all processes?'

I'm kind of embarassed to have to ask, as this should surely be very simple,
but I cant think of anywhere to set system-wide environment variables which
all processes will have. I've only ever done this in shell profiles before
and I cant think of anywhere global to set something like this. I tried
'man environ' and similar but it doesnt help

?

-pcf.