CONSPEED=19200 broken/changed on 5.4?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Jun 8 14:03:12 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm building a nanobsd image on i386 5.4-stable for a Soekris net4801.
My kernel includes

options 	CONSPEED=19200

so that the serial console "just works".  (Soekris hardware defaults
to 19200; having the BIOS at 19200 and the OS at 9600 is just
annoying.)

When I boot, however, the console speed remains unchanged.  I've
confirmed that the Soekris is running on my custom kernel.

I know this worked with 4.mumble; has something changed?

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas	mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org

"The cloak of anonymity protects me from the nuisance of caring." -Non Sequitur