What to use to get remote display from a amd64 machine?

Axel Gonzalez loox at e-shell.net
Tue Jun 7 01:51:28 GMT 2005

there are several VNCs, buut either they are i386 or they are broken.

X forwarding is an option

If you using KDE, you can enable desktop sharing, it uses the vnc protocol,
you can connect using a standard vnc client. (this is reported to work on
AMD64)

This also will allow you to see the same X display on your desktop, and the
remote machine.

I think gnome has something similar, but never tried it.

if you using another WM, cant think of more options, or wait till someone
(with lots more time than me) can fix PR ports/71512 :)