wine HEAP_CreateSystemHeap error still not solved/back in?

Holger Kipp hk at alogis.com
Sun Jun 5 19:29:56 GMT 2005

Hello,

I am currently using 5.4-STABLE (as of today with a
vanilla setup) and I got the following error with
wine-20050524.tbz:

err:heap:HEAP_CreateSystemHeap system heap base address 0x80000000 not available

and therefore some windows-programs can not be executed
properly. I thought this had been solved, and the
latest patches I found are also in (eg patch-dlls-ntdll).

I downloaded and installed an older version of wine which
works without these problems:

wine-20040505.tbz

Anyone else is having problems with wine-20050524?

Regards,
Holger Kipp