Strange panic

Alexander S. Usov A.S.Usov at kvi.nl
Thu Jul 21 18:18:44 GMT 2005

Hi!

I have got a pair of very strange panics today.
I didn't saw the exact panic message for the firs one, as the X was running
at the time it has halted, and all I can say about it is that it was unable
to reboot and there are no coredump.

For the second one I saw a message (approximate -- I type it in from paper)
"panic: sbflush_locked: cc 0 || mb 0xc1bfa600 || mbcnt 0", and it looks like
that as soon as it has tried to dump core it has got a second panic and
went to reboot. I am unsure if the machine was able to reboot
automatically, as I pressed a key to write down panic message. As in the
previous case there is no core, so I can't get any backtrace from it.

It all has happeden on 5.4-RELEASE-p3.

--
Best regards,
  Alexander.