Two Options: which to choose?

Joel rees at ddcom.co.jp
Fri Jul 1 01:58:25 GMT 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:07:59 -0400 (EDT)
Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia.net> wrote

> [...]
> Therefore, part of me is thinking of switching back to either 4.11 or to
> OBSD 3.7.  Problem is, this switch wouldn't be temporary, it would have to
> be permanant.  I couldn't set things up now and then move them again a
> month from now.

If you're wanting the system to be untouched for two years, set openbsd
aside. If you don't understand what I mean, read their FAQ again and
hunt up their support policy and read carefully the instructions on
security patches and on updates and upgrades.

OpenBSD is a great OS, and I recommend learning it and using it, but the
pace is pretty stiff, especially until you get used to it.

--
Joel Rees   <rees at ddcom.co.jp>
digitcom, inc.   株式会社デジコム