Need presompiled binaries of Sablotron 0.90 and 0.95 for Index Data's Keystone DLS

Doug White dwhite at gumbysoft.com
Wed Jan 26 18:47:56 PST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Richard MAHONEY wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I'm trying to implement a digital portal using Index Data's Keystone
> Digital Library Suite ( http://www.indexdata.dk/keystone/ ).
> Unfortunately Keystone doesn't run well with the latest port of
> Sablotron (1.0.1). Sablot-0.98 has problems as well:
>
>  http://www.indexdata.dk/keystone/doc/xslt.tkl
>
> This has been discussed on the Keystone mailing list
> ( http://www.indexdata.dk/mailman/listinfo/tkl ) but the issue has not
> been resolved. As a last resort, I've tried to compile 0.90 and 0.95 on
> 5.3 Stable but without success. I've also been unable to locate
> precompiled binaries of either. Does any one have access to precompiled
> versions. Apparently Sablotron 0.90 and 0.95 both work without issue.

Ugh. Bad vendor, no cookie.

Sablot 0.95 was committed to the ports tree over 2 years ago and shipped
with FreeBSD 4.7. If you can find a 4.7 CD set then it should have a
package on it you can try.  The dependencies might be tricky, however.

You might browse the CVS history on the Makefile for any special magic
required.  At first glance the current port Makefile looks pretty normal.

I have a RELENG_5 box I can attempt a re-port on.