twa breakage on AMD64 with 9.1.5.2 3ware versionand2005-01-1103:00:49 UTC RELENG_5 commit

Vinod Kashyap vkashyap at amcc.com
Thu Jan 13 09:52:43 PST 2005

Could you see if the driver is getting loaded?  The driver prints
the message: "3ware device driver for 9000 series storage controllers...".

Did the new firmware get flashed?  You can download the firmware
from the 3ware website and flash it on the card using a DOS floppy.
Alternatively, you can add 'options TWA_FLASH_FIRMWARE' to your
kernel configuration file and rebuild the kernel.  This should build
the kernel/driver with the firmware bundled, and the firmware should
automatically get downloaded the next time you reboot.